AIM
jdeff443

Runaway {2013 VIP Remix} Runaway {2013 VIP Remix}

YES GRAHAM! IM SO GLAD YOURE STILL MAKING MUSIC! THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME FL STUDIO AND HELPING ME GET ON THE PATH I AM. Soundcloud.com/dj-chaotic-style thank you buddy this track is fucking awesome.

WetWare! WetWare!

fuck you u stupid n****r.

Crying Soul (DaGrahamCrakaMix) Crying Soul (DaGrahamCrakaMix)

dude

dont u hate NG anymore? so many fucktards that dont know what time and skill it takes to put something together....... love it bro

Level 2 [8-Bit] Level 2 [8-Bit]

i hate 8 bit.

no 8bit is so bad its no skill at all............................8 bit on NG needs to die.

ArtSyndicate responds:

In that case, stay away from things titled 8-bit, maybe that way you'll never hear any again.

I would have thought that was common sense.

MJ - Bad [DaftVirgin edit] MJ - Bad [DaftVirgin edit]

Good but

the cut into the bad part was realaaaaaaalllyyy slooppy u should have faded it in. check out my lady gaga remix to see what i mean.

good try. what program did u use?

Pokemon Theme Song Pokemon Theme Song

i might,

i might have to call MIDI rip on this... due to the way the drums and everything sounds it sounds to midi ish.....correct me if im wrong. but i think im right.

b0b3rt responds:

There are no drums. I wrote the MIDI. I can send it to you, if you want.

(-BloodLust-) (-BloodLust-)

IS that? yes i - i- ithink it is.

A SYNTH MELODY!!!! oh glorious day

goodish song.

New Beginnings. New Beginnings.

i remember when i used FL samples....

back in 2006 when i was a small child i thought it would be cool to use the samples too...all newbs go threw this phase when they are new to fl...

Our War Our War

while perusing ur songs.

i noticed ur review there. u totally own that dude. i loled. at 4.28 Pm 9/2/09

Don't Squeeze (hardcore) Don't Squeeze (hardcore)

COLLABS R FUN!

piff...fuck you....k thankbi. thi song is godly cuz i made alot of it. and so did the man this is added on...it to fucking early for this shit